2020 September Board Report Draft

Brian Demers-2
The 2020 September ASF board report is due soon.  I've created an initial
draft here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2020-09.txt

Comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.  Otherwise, it will be
submitted later today.
Thanks,
-Brian

Re: 2020 September Board Report Draft

fpapon-2
+1

Thanks Brian!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 08/09/2020 à 16:31, Brian Demers a écrit :

> The 2020 September ASF board report is due soon.  I've created an initial
> draft here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2020-09.txt
>
> Comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.  Otherwise, it will be
> submitted later today.
> Thanks,
> -Brian

Re: 2020 September Board Report Draft