[ANN] JSecurity 0.9.0 RC2 Released!

Les Hazlewood-2

Re: [ANN] JSecurity 0.9.0 RC2 Released!

Alex Karasulu
Great work!

Alex

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]>wrote:

> http://www.jsecurity.org/node/1059
>
> Cheers,
>
> Les

RE: [ANN] JSecurity 0.9.0 RC2 Released!

Kofford, C Todd

I was just trying to download RC2, but couldn't find it. The download
link (http://www.jsecurity.org/download) in the news article doesn't
list RC2.

Did I miss something, or do I need to update from SVN?

Thanks,

Todd Kofford
[hidden email]
University of Kansas - IT

Re: [ANN] JSecurity 0.9.0 RC2 Released!

Jeremy Haile
You can download RC2 here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=143743&package_id=157906&release_id=620596

I'm not sure why the download page hasn't been updated, but we'll fix
that quickly.

Jeremy Haile

On Aug 19, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Kofford, C Todd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just trying to download RC2, but couldn't find it. The download
> link (http://www.jsecurity.org/download) in the news article doesn't
> list RC2.
>
> Did I miss something, or do I need to update from SVN?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd Kofford
> [hidden email]
> University of Kansas - IT

The JSecurity download page has now been corrected.  Thanks for
pointing it out!
http://www.jsecurity.org/download

On Aug 19, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Kofford, C Todd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just trying to download RC2, but couldn't find it. The download
> link (http://www.jsecurity.org/download) in the news article doesn't
> list RC2.
>
> Did I miss something, or do I need to update from SVN?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd Kofford
> [hidden email]
> University of Kansas - IT

Les Hazlewood
Administrator
Oops - yep, that was the page I forgot to update last night.  Thanks for
fixing it!

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Jeremy Haile <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The JSecurity download page has now been corrected.  Thanks for pointing it
> out!
> http://www.jsecurity.org/download
>

> On Aug 19, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Kofford, C Todd wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I was just trying to download RC2, but couldn't find it. The download
>> link (http://www.jsecurity.org/download) in the news article doesn't
>> list RC2.
>>
>> Did I miss something, or do I need to update from SVN?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Todd Kofford
>> [hidden email]
>> University of Kansas - IT

Thanks for the update as well as the source forge link.

Todd Kofford
[hidden email]
University of Kansas - IT