Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

12

Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Les Hazlewood-2
The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):

#147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/14
#292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292

If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
votes over the next 3 days wins!

Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Les Hazlewood-2

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Jason Eacott-2
I vote #292 but I'd prefer a version without the 'security' word -
makes it look like a night watchman/home security logo.

Cheers
Jason.

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Juan Chung-2

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Bradley Beddoes-2

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Juan Chung <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Les Hazlewood wrote:
>>
>> I'm sorry - The links should be as follows:
>>
>> #147 -
>> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/147
>> #292 -
>> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>>
>> Please vote!
>>
>> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Jean Barmash 1
147.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 6, 2010, at 9:15 PM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm sorry - The links should be as follows:
>
> #147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/147
> #292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>
> Please vote!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Les Hazlewood-2
+1 #292

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm sorry - The links should be as follows:
>
> #147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/147
> #292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>
> Please vote!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Paul MERLIN

Le lundi 07 juin 2010 04:14:10, Les Hazlewood a écrit :

> The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):

> - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-sof
> tware-project-44769/entries/14 #292
> - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-sof
> tware-project-44769/entries/292
>
> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Paul Merlin-2

Cheers

/Paul

Le lundi 07 juin 2010 04:14:10, Les Hazlewood a écrit :

> The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):

> - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-sof
> tware-project-44769/entries/14 #292
> - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-sof
> tware-project-44769/entries/292
>
> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

bensenior

On 07/06/2010 06:38, [hidden email] wrote:

> 147.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jun 6, 2010, at 9:15 PM, Les Hazlewood<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>

>> I'm sorry - The links should be as follows:
>>
>> #147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/147
>> #292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>>
>> Please vote!
>>
>> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Willi Schönborn

--
Willi Schoenborn / Software Development
__ CosmoCode GmbH - http://www.cosmocode.de
__ Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 74063

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Tamás Cservenák

Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Gavin Hogan
292

From:
Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]>
To:
[hidden email]
Cc:
[hidden email]
Date:
06/06/2010 10:17 PM
Subject:
[SPAM] - Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote) -
Bayesian Filter detected spam

The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Brian Demers

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Gavin Hogan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 292
>

> From:
> Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]>
> To:
> [hidden email]
> Cc:
> [hidden email]
> Date:
> 06/06/2010 10:17 PM
> Subject:
> [SPAM] - Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote) -
> Bayesian Filter detected spam
>

> The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):
>
> #147 -
>
> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/14
>
> #292 -
>
> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>

> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Jean-Cédric Desrochers
292

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> On Jun 6, 2010, at 9:15 PM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry - The links should be as follows:
>>
>> #147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/147
>> #292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>>
>> Please vote!
>>
>> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Allan Ditzel

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Alan D. Cabrera
147

Regards,
Alan

On Jun 6, 2010, at 7:14 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):
>
> #147 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/14
> #292 - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>
> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Alex Salazar

Alex Salazar
571-276-7777
[hidden email]

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[hidden email]>wrote:

> 147
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>

> On Jun 6, 2010, at 7:14 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
>
>  The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):
>>
>> #147 -
>> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/14
>> #292 -
>> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>>
>> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
>> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>>
>> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

Erik Beeson
292

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The two design finalists are as follows (in numerical order):
>
> #147 -
> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/14
> #292 -
> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292
>
> If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!  The design with the most
> votes over the next 3 days wins!
>
> Les

Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest: Final Round! (please vote)

char_lee