Branch versions

Brian Demers
Hey guys,
I was poking around back porting this change
SHIRO-341<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-341>,
and I noticed a few problems with the branches

Here is a list of the _release_ branches and the version in the root poms

1.0.x/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.0.x/> -
1.1.1-SNAPSHOT
1.2.x/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.2.x/> -
1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
shiro-root-1.0.x/<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/shiro-root-1.0.x/>
 - 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT
shiro-root-1.1.x/<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/shiro-root-1.1.x/>
 - 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT

We also only have unreleased jira versions for 1.2.1, 1.3, 2.0

Should we delete the old 1.0.x branches (or tag them if they have changes) ?
Also if we want to keep the 1.1.x branch active should we create a jira
version for this?

Re: Branch versions

Tamás Cservenák
I remember Les has multiple "attempts" for release of 1.2.1, and there
was some discussion regarding the tags in SVN.

See the thread with subject "[VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.2.0 (2nd attempt)"

Thanks,
~t~