How to support apache sentry authorization in Shiro

How to support apache sentry authorization in Shiro

Nilkanth Patel
Hello everyone,

My product (Ampool ADS - Active data store ) needs to authorize users with
apache sentry.  Ampool ADS uses a shiro framework to enable security.

Is there any existing or custom realm  available to achieve sentry
authorization from Shiro.

Even some input on how to achieve this will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Nilkanth Patel.

Re: How to support apache sentry authorization in Shiro

Brian Demers
Sentry uses Shiro: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SentryProposal
But I don't know much about it.  What type of authentication does Sentry
support (basic, bearer, oauth, etc)?
Are you trying to use existing accounts from Sentry?