Migrating from existing SourceForge repository to Incubator repository

Migrating from existing SourceForge repository to Incubator repository

Les Hazlewood
Administrator
I just created the Infrastructure issue for the SVN migration (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1687).  I think I laid
everything out that needs to be done.  Hopefully there won't be any
problems! (crossing fingers).

- Les

Re: Migrating from existing SourceForge repository to Incubator repository

Les Hazlewood-2
Alan, I don't know if you need to make any comments to that issue about the
code being OKd to be imported into the ASF?  I'm just thinking of anything
that we might have to do to ensure that issue is resolved as smoothly and
quickly as possible.