RC1 today

Les Hazlewood
Administrator
Just a note - I'm making some last-minute JavaDoc changes and I plan to
release RC1 later today, unless anyone has any objections.

Thanks,

Les

Re: RC1 today

Emmanuel Lécharny
Les Hazlewood wrote:
> Just a note - I'm making some last-minute JavaDoc changes and I plan to
> release RC1 later today, unless anyone has any objections.

As it's not an ASF release, no objection. Thanks for the feedback !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org