Re: Confluence & Themes

Niklas Gustavsson
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Allan Ditzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yup, I am planning on working on it this weekend, just haven't been able to
> schedule it in.

Feel free to ping me if you run into any issues, I've now done this a
few times and I think I got things working properly.

/niklas

Re: Confluence & Themes

Les Hazlewood-2
Sweet - thanks very much Niklas. :)

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Allan Ditzel <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Yup, I am planning on working on it this weekend, just haven't been able
> > schedule it in.
>
> Feel free to ping me if you run into any issues, I've now done this a
> few times and I think I got things working properly.
>
> /niklas

Re: Confluence & Themes

Allan Ditzel
Hi guys,

I've set up the cron job to perform the rsync of the auto-export to the
Jsecurity site. However, I'm trying to access the theme configurator (link
from the cwiki FAQ:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/login.action?os_destination=%2Fadmin%2Fautoexport%2Fconfiguration.action),
but I apparently do not have sufficient privileges to do so.

Whom should I contact to gain access to this? Or did I miss a step in that
user guide?

Thanks!

Allan

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Sweet - thanks very much Niklas. :)
>
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Allan Ditzel <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Yup, I am planning on working on it this weekend, just haven't been
> able
> > > schedule it in.
> >
> > Feel free to ping me if you run into any issues, I've now done this a
> > few times and I think I got things working properly.
> >
> > /niklas

Re: Confluence & Themes

Alan D. Cabrera
You can't get access to this page.  I'll forward you the template for
you to modify, if you wish.

Regards,
Alan

On Jul 27, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Allan Ditzel wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I've set up the cron job to perform the rsync of the auto-export to
> the
> Jsecurity site. However, I'm trying to access the theme configurator
> (link
> from the cwiki FAQ:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/login.action?os_destination=%2Fadmin%2Fautoexport%2Fconfiguration.action)
> ,
> but I apparently do not have sufficient privileges to do so.
>
> Whom should I contact to gain access to this? Or did I miss a step
> in that
> user guide?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Allan
>
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Les Hazlewood
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Sweet - thanks very much Niklas. :)
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <[hidden email]
>>> wrote:

>> able
>>>
>>> Feel free to ping me if you run into any issues, I've now done
>>> this a
>>> few times and I think I got things working properly.
>>>
>>> /niklas

Re: Confluence & Themes

Allan Ditzel
Hi Alan,

I'm getting  permission error from the crontab doing the export rsync. Could
this be because you created the jsecurity directory and the crontab is under
my account?

Here are the errors:

rsync: mkstemp "/www/
incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.2008-07-board-report.html.UteDgz" failed:
Permission denied (13)
rsync: mkstemp "/www/incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.about.html.Xtg8XC"
failed: Permission denied (13)
rsync: mkstemp "/www/
incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.board-reports.html.uo4UfE" failed:
Permission denied (13)
rsync: mkstemp "/www/incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.index.html.Gx4eCr"
failed: Permission denied (13)
rsync: mkstemp "/www/
incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.mailing-lists.html.xB0H2i" failed:
Permission denied (13)
rsync: mkstemp "/www/
incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/resources/.space.css.0MDCw4" failed:
Permission denied (13)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1060)
[sender=3.0.0]

Also, once I'm done with the template, where do I place it so that it's
picked up during the export?

Thanks,

Allan

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[hidden email]>wrote:

> You can't get access to this page.  I'll forward you the template for you
> to modify, if you wish.
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>

> On Jul 27, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Allan Ditzel wrote:
>
>  Hi guys,
>>
>> I've set up the cron job to perform the rsync of the auto-export to the
>> Jsecurity site. However, I'm trying to access the theme configurator (link
>> from the cwiki FAQ:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/login.action?os_destination=%2Fadmin%2Fautoexport%2Fconfiguration.action
>> ),
>> but I apparently do not have sufficient privileges to do so.
>>
>> Whom should I contact to gain access to this? Or did I miss a step in that
>> user guide?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Allan
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  Sweet - thanks very much Niklas. :)
>>>
>>> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <[hidden email]

>>>  On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Allan Ditzel <[hidden email]>

Re: Confluence & Themes

Alan D. Cabrera
The perms were set up wrong.  It's fixed now.

You have to send the template back to me for me to install it.

Regards,
Alan

On Jul 27, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Allan Ditzel wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> I'm getting  permission error from the crontab doing the export
> rsync. Could
> this be because you created the jsecurity directory and the crontab
> is under
> my account?
>
> Here are the errors:
>
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/
> incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.2008-07-board-report.html.UteDgz"
> failed:
> Permission denied (13)
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/incubator.apache.org/
> jsecurity/.about.html.Xtg8XC"
> failed: Permission denied (13)
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/
> incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.board-reports.html.uo4UfE" failed:
> Permission denied (13)
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/incubator.apache.org/
> jsecurity/.index.html.Gx4eCr"
> failed: Permission denied (13)
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/
> incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/.mailing-lists.html.xB0H2i" failed:
> Permission denied (13)
> rsync: mkstemp "/www/
> incubator.apache.org/jsecurity/resources/.space.css.0MDCw4" failed:
> Permission denied (13)
> rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at
> main.c(1060)
> [sender=3.0.0]
>
> Also, once I'm done with the template, where do I place it so that
> it's
> picked up during the export?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allan
>
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Alan D. Cabrera
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> You can't get access to this page.  I'll forward you the template
>> for you
>> to modify, if you wish.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>

>> On Jul 27, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Allan Ditzel wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I've set up the cron job to perform the rsync of the auto-export
>>> to the
>>> Jsecurity site. However, I'm trying to access the theme
>>> configurator (link
>>> from the cwiki FAQ:
>>>
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/login.action?os_destination=%2Fadmin%2Fautoexport%2Fconfiguration.action
>>> ),
>>> but I apparently do not have sufficient privileges to do so.
>>>
>>> Whom should I contact to gain access to this? Or did I miss a step
>>> in that
>>> user guide?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Allan
>>>
>>> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Les Hazlewood
>>> <[hidden email]
>>>
>>> Sweet - thanks very much Niklas. :)

Re: Confluence & Themes

Allan Ditzel