Re: Help me to Join JSecurity

papajdo
Hi 黄罗华,

It's great that you're interested in contributing to the jsecurity
project.

In order to contribute, you will need to sign the standard Apache
Contributors Agreement. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Once the signed license agreement is received, I'll add you to the
authorized confluence developer list.

You can start now to contribute patches to the main svn repository.
We'll hold them until receiving the icla.

Best regards,

Craig

On Jan 14, 2009, at 8:47 PM, Luohua.Huang wrote:

> Hi,
> My username is Luohua.Huang at  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action
> 2009/1/15 Luohua.Huang <[hidden email]>
> Hi,
>
> I am a student from Sun Yat-sen University, China.
>
> I want to join the developer group of JSecurity and help you guys to
> translate JSecurity documentations into Chinese in order to help
> more and more Chinese natives to enjoy and join the powerful
> JSecurity.
> I have contacted Les Hazlewood and I want to have the authority to
> add page or do something like that in the space of JSecurity. Les
> told me to contact you to give me access.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Luohua Huang(黄罗华)
>
> Sun Campus Ambassador
> Sun Yat-sen University, China
> Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Mobile: +86 13760812186
> MSN: [hidden email]
> SunIM: [hidden email]
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Luohua Huang(黄罗华)
>
> Sun Campus Ambassador
> Sun Yat-sen University, China
> Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Mobile: +86 13760812186
> MSN: [hidden email]
> SunIM: [hidden email]

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[hidden email]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Help me to Join JSecurity

Emmanuel Lécharny
Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi 黄罗华,
>
> It's great that you're interested in contributing to the jsecurity
> project.
>
> In order to contribute, you will need to sign the standard Apache
> Contributors Agreement. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
>
> Once the signed license agreement is received, I'll add you to the
> authorized confluence developer list.
>
> You can start now to contribute patches to the main svn repository.
> We'll hold them until receiving the icla.
The first step would be to contribute through patches. Attach translated
pages to JIRAs, as you have to give the ownership of those attached
patches to The ASF while attaching them. No need to fill an icla
immediately.

Regarding the access to SVN, we have to vote you as a committer first..

Thanks for your interest in the project !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org