Report time again

Alan D. Cabrera
Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Report time again

Les Hazlewood-2
Given the work I've put in towards releases lately, I'd appreciate it if
someone else other than myself and Craig volunteered for this.

Bueller? Bueller?  Anyone want to commit to this?

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

Re: Report time again

Emmanuel Lécharny
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.
Should it be one mentors ? If so, I can draft a report, sure.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Report time again

papajdo
It should be anyone with knowledge of the project. Mentors usually
start the process but at some point committers should pick it up. The
report should naturally foreshadow the report from the TLP when it
graduates, so preparing the report is good practice for future PMC
members.

What I have done in the past is to review the status of the project
and review the diff between the current status and ready-to-graduate.
And then add some color: what the email traffic is, the state of the
code, any upcoming releases, etc.

Craig

On Sep 4, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>> Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.
> Should it be one mentors ? If so, I can draft a report, sure.

> cordialement, regards,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com
> directory.apache.org

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[hidden email]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Report time again

Emmanuel Lécharny
Can someone gives me the deadline ?

Thanks !

Craig L Russell wrote:

> It should be anyone with knowledge of the project. Mentors usually
> start the process but at some point committers should pick it up. The
> report should naturally foreshadow the report from the TLP when it
> graduates, so preparing the report is good practice for future PMC
> members.
>
> What I have done in the past is to review the status of the project
> and review the diff between the current status and ready-to-graduate.
> And then add some color: what the email traffic is, the state of the
> code, any upcoming releases, etc.
>
> Craig
>
> On Sep 4, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>
>> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>> Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.
>> Should it be one mentors ? If so, I can draft a report, sure.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> cordialement, regards,
>> Emmanuel Lécharny
>> www.iktek.com
>> directory.apache.org
>>

> Craig L Russell
> 408 276-5638 mailto:[hidden email]
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Report time again

papajdo
This Friday Sept 12. That gives enough time to get it reviewed by the
Incubator before being forwarded to the board.

Thanks,

Craig