Starting to contribute.

Abhishek P
Hi,
   I am Abhishek. I am proficient in Java 7/10 and have a bachelor in
Computer Science and Engineering. I have been hoping to contribute to Shiro
for some time. Can some one point me to some resources I can look into and
some trivial bugs I can start fixing?.

Thanks,
Abhishek P

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Starting to contribute.

Brian Demers
Hey Abhishek!

The best place to start getting your feet wet is to walk through the
samples: https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/master/samples

(and the related doc)  If you see anything that isn't correct send us a
Pull Request (for the doc or the sample code)

After doing that you might find an area of the code that interests you the
most and we can provide a few more pointers.

Let us know if you get stuck on anything!
-Brian