Updating Quickstart

Dan Dold
Hi,

I am trying to learn the basic functionality of shiro and in the Quickstart
class the IniSecurityManagerFactory class is deprecated.
I went into the class and was told to use the Environment mechanisms
instead.
Should this be updated seen as this is what beginners (like myself) will
follow when trying to learn how to use shiro?

Before I write up a Jira I wanted to check if this has been notified to the
community or if there is already a ticket created? I checked but couldn't
find any.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: Updating Quickstart