[VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

fpapon-2
Hi all,

I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.

This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
improvements and bug fixes.

The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023

Git Tag:
shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1

Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
https://shiro.apache.org

Guide to testing staged releases:
https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

François

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 21/01/2020 15:37, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
>
> This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> improvements and bug fixes.
>
> The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
>

> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
>
> Git Tag:
> shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> https://shiro.apache.org
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Les Hazlewood-2
+1 (binding)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:51 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 21/01/2020 15:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
> >
> > This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> > improvements and bug fixes.
> >
> > The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
> >

> > Release Notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
> >
> > Git Tag:
> > shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
> >
> > Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> > https://shiro.apache.org
> >
> > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> >

> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Tamás Cservenák
+1 nb

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 15:37 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
>
> This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> improvements and bug fixes.
>
> The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
>

> Release Notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
>
> Git Tag:
> shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> https://shiro.apache.org
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> François

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Colm O hEigeartaigh
+1 (binding). The NOTICE copyright year range should be updated to 2020,
but it's not a release blocker.

Colm.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 3:39 PM Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:51 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >
> > On 21/01/2020 15:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
> > >
> > > This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> > > improvements and bug fixes.
> > >
> > > The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
> > >

> > > Release Notes:
> > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
> > >
> > > Staging Repository:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
> > >
> > > Git Tag:
> > > shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
> > >
> > > Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted
> upon):
> > > https://shiro.apache.org
> > >
> > > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > >
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> > >

> > > Please vote to approve this release:
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> > >

> > --
> > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > [hidden email]
> > http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Benjamin Marwell
+1 nb

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020, 15:37 , <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
>
> This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> improvements and bug fixes.
>
> The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
>

> Release Notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
>
> Git Tag:
> shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> https://shiro.apache.org
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> François

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

Brian Demers
+1 (binding)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:50 AM Benjamin Marwell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 nb
>

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020, 15:37 , <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
> >
> > This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> > improvements and bug fixes.
> >
> > The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
> >

> > Release Notes:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
> >
> > Git Tag:
> > shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
> >
> > Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> > https://shiro.apache.org
> >
> > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> >

> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > --
> > François
> > [hidden email]

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

fpapon
+1 (binding)

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 21/01/2020 à 15:37, [hidden email] a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache Shiro 1.5.0 to your vote.
>
> This is a new main release on the 1.5.x series, bringing some
> improvements and bug fixes.
>
> The big part of this release is the min requirement to Java 1.8.
>

> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310950&version=12344991
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1023
>
> Git Tag:
> shiro-root-1.5.0-release-vote1
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> https://shiro.apache.org
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>

> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.5.0

fpapon-2

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Les Hazlewood, Colm O hEigeartaigh, Brian Demers, François Papon

+1 (non binding): Tamás Cservenák, Benjamin Marwell

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and dist.apache.org, update the website and Jira, I will then announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote!