[VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

[VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

fpapon-2
This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.7.0

The 7 issues solved for 1.7.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0

The source to be voted upon:
shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2 -
https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2

Staging repo for binaries:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1032

Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
http://shiro.apache.org/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before
voting.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 (please include reasoning)

--
François

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

Benjamin Marwell-2
+1 (non binding)

Thanks for your efforts! 👍🏻

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020, 09:52 , <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.7.0
>
> The 7 issues solved for 1.7.0:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0
>
> The source to be voted upon:
> shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2 -
> https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2
>
> Staging repo for binaries:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1032
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> http://shiro.apache.org/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before
> voting.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 (please include reasoning)
>
> --
> François

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

Mookkiah, Mahendran
+1

Thanks,
Mahendran Mookkiah

> On Oct 24, 2020, at 8:22 AM, Benjamin Marwell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> NOTE: This message is from an EXTERNAL SENDER - be CAUTIOUS, particularly with links and attachments.
> Please contact Information Security team for suspicious content/activity.
>

> +1 (non binding)
>
> Thanks for your efforts! 👍🏻
>

>> On Sat, 24 Oct 2020, 09:52 , <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.7.0
>>
>> The 7 issues solved for 1.7.0:
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0
>>
>> The source to be voted upon:
>> shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2 -
>> https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2
>>
>> Staging repo for binaries:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1032
>>
>> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
>> http://shiro.apache.org/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before
>> voting.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 (please include reasoning)
>>
>> --
>> François
>> [hidden email]

NVOCC Services are provided by CEVA as agents for and on behalf of Pyramid Lines Limited trading as Pyramid Lines.
This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

jleleu

+1 (binding). Tested via buji-pac4j

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

Brian Demers
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 6:21 AM jleleu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding). Tested via buji-pac4j
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards,
> Jérôme

> Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

fpapon
+1 (binding)

François
[hidden email]

Le 24/10/2020 à 09:52, [hidden email] a écrit :

> This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.7.0
>
> The 7 issues solved for 1.7.0:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0
>
> The source to be voted upon:
> shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2 -
> https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2
>
> Staging repo for binaries:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1032
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> http://shiro.apache.org/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before
> voting.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 (please include reasoning)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

fpapon-2
Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for your vote!

I can't see your name in the PMCs list but in committers list so your
vote would be non-binding.

Is it right or may be there is a mistake in the Apache directory:

https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=shiro
<https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=shiro>

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 26/10/2020 à 11:21, jleleu a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding). Tested via buji-pac4j
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards,
> Jérôme

> Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

jleleu
Hi,

Right, my name is not in the PMCs list, but in the committers list.

I was promoted committer a few years ago.

I didn't know there was a difference between PMC and committer votes.

Thanks.
Best regards,

Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

fpapon
No problem ;)

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 27/10/2020 à 14:30, jleleu a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Right, my name is not in the PMCs list, but in the committers list.
>
> I was promoted committer a few years ago.
>
> I didn't know there was a difference between PMC and committer votes.
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards,

> Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

fpapon-2
Hi Shiro PMCs,

We need one more binding vote ;)

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 24/10/2020 à 09:52, [hidden email] a écrit :

> This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.7.0
>
> The 7 issues solved for 1.7.0:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0
>
> The source to be voted upon:
> shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2 -
> https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/shiro-root-1.7.0-release-vote2
>
> Staging repo for binaries:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1032
>
> Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
> http://shiro.apache.org/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before
> voting.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 (please include reasoning)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.7.0 - take #2

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Sorry it seems my previous email has not been sent.

Regards
JB